- Any co-pay and private pay fees need to be paid at the time of the service unless an alternative payment schedule has been arranged.
- If for whatever reason a balance is incurred, payment must be made at or before the next session.
- Please note that late fees cannot be added to insurance claims.
- Evaluations and progress reports will not be released until balances have been paid in full.
- Cash/Checks accepted.
- All appointment cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to allow us to make productive use of that time slot.
- Accounts will be assessed a $40 fee for missed appointments. SLPs need to be compensated for their time for having been available for appointment times. Furthermore, it’s not fair to others who may have wanted time slots that have been missed. This fee must be paid at or before the next therapy session.
- This fee may be waived if the appointment is rescheduled within the same week of the original appointment assuming that we have appointments times available.
- If you are late for an appointment, your appointment time will still end at the originally scheduled time unless accommodations can be made. If not, you will still be responsible for the full fee.
- Please note that fees for missed appointments or late cancellations cannot be charged to your insurance company.
- We will, of course, excuse missed appointments due to severe weather conditions.